hubs is OLD. 31 years old! He would probably love me telling the world he is an old man, I’m sure of it.
here’s his birthday dinner:
Since it’s his birthday I wanted to reflect on all the great reasons I love him!
31 reasons hubs has my heart.
- He loves Jesus first
- He knows me and still loves me
- He treats his daughters like their future husbands should look to for example
- Our son is always in his arms
- he doesn’t watch sports
- he makes me laugh when I’m sad
- he listens every time.. and I can say every.. because it’s true
- he takes me to love movies when I request it
- he does the dishes and laundry and diapers and any house chore
- he’s a really hard worker.. the hardest worker I know
- he doesn’t snore
- he knows all kinds of crazy facts
- he is forgiving
- he’s a good driver
- he is kind to everyone he meets, even those he’s not fond of
- he makes awesome things (I would call them crafty..)
- he’s clean
- he’s hot.. I’m mean, really really hot.
- he’s outdoorsy
- he lets me watch my shows first
- he is so strong
- he’ll play minecraft with me
- he protects the girls when they are scared
- he will get up in the middle of the night if I need him
- he likes my food even when it doesn’t come out good
- he has tattoos
- he is wise
- he always makes me see the whole picture
- he moved across the country with me
- he’s confident
- he’s honest
so while I could probably make this list infinite I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of the awesome man I am married to. Sometimes I forget these awesome things when we are just trying to make it through each day, but I can say there is not a day that has went by that I have not appreciated him for everything he is. Thank you Jesus for giving me him.. he’s what I needed.
I love you unconditionally times infinity
– your wife, tlainey